Four local chapters of the League of Women Voters invite the public to Lake County candidate debates in advance of the Nov. 6 General Election. Debate participants include:
• Lake County Sheriff: Mark Curran (R), John Idleburg (D)
• Lake County Clerk: Carla Wyckoff (R), Robin M. O’Connor (D)
• Lake County Treasurer: David Stolman (R), Holly Kim (D)
• 11th District Lake County Board: Rebecca “Becky” Zeidman (R), Paul Frank (D)
• 21st District Lake County Board: Ann B. Maine (R), Susan Malter (D)
Time: 1:30 pm doors open, 2:00 pm program
Location: Christ United Methodist Church, 600 Deerfield Road, Deerfield
Attendees will have an opportunity to hear candidates speak about local issues, their positions, as well as ask questions through League of Women Voters moderators.
Cosponsoring the debate are the League of Women Voters (Deerfield Area, Glenview/Glencoe, Highland Park/Highwood, and LWV-Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Area) and Christ United Methodist Church.
For more information, contact www.lwv-lflb.org